Pan baked Salmon flavored with garam masala in a salad.
There are more and more warm days and therefore salads will be able to come to life in all their wonderful colors and flavors. 🙂
Salad for me is not just plain, leafy but can be a mixture of many other ingredients.
Potatoes with sour cream, lemon and dill are a great treat in themselves. If we add a few more ingredients to it, it is even better.
I love roasted salmon in a pan and this one is enriched with a mixture of garam masala spices which is very good. Mmmm.
Mixed Salmon salad
Servings 3 salads
- 1 fillet of salmon
- 3 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 long red pepper
- 150 grams of peas
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Dry mixture of garam masala spices
- Start with potatoes, peel them and cut them into smaller pieces and boil in hot water, which is slightly salted. When the potatoes are soft (be careful not to cook so that it falls apart), drain them and allow them to cool. During this time, cook hard boiled eggs in a separate pot, also cook the peas and season it with salt.
- Cool everything, then peel the eggs and cut into pieces. Wash and clean the peppers and cut them into pieces, then bake them in olive oil in a saucepan for a couple of minutes. Stir it and when the pieces soften slightly, remove from the heat and allow cooling.
- Season salmon fillet on both sides with salt and garam masala spice mixture. Roast on olive oil for a few minutes on each side, skin down first, until done. Since the fillet will not stay in one piece, you can make sure it is nicely baked by piercing it in the middle with a fork and see if it falls apart nicely. Be careful that the baking temperature is not too high, as it may burn and be raw in the middle. Then also allow it to cool, then it can be broken into larger pieces with your hands.
- Add the sour cream to the potatoes and salt to taste, add some black pepper and dill and juice of at least half a lemon.
- Serve by placing ingredients on plates or mixing them all together.
Leave A Comment