Spaghetti with truffles is easy to prepare and very tasty. The dish is made in one cooking pot and it is best to prepare it on the spot and eat it quickly. When spaghetti with the truffle sauce cool down, they also stick together and that’s not that appetizing.
However, you can also cook the pasta separately and add it to the sauce at the end (when you have already cooked the sauce) and, if necessary, also add a little more water in which the pasta was cooked in.
Truffles are something very tasty if you are a mushroom lover, you can spice up many dishes with this.
I added more fresh mushrooms to give different texture and beautify the dish. Absolutely sprinkle with hard cheese on top at the end and enjoy.
As a spaghetti lover take a look at this Cream Cheese Pesto Alla Genovese Pasta recipe too.
Spaghetti with truffle sauce
- 200 grams of brown mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 teaspoons of truffle paste
- 200 grams of cooking cream
- 300 grams of spaghetti
- Olive oil
- Fresh chives
- Hard cheese to sprinkle on top
- Cut the champignons and cook them in a pan with olive oil for a few minutes to brown them a bit. Peel the garlic and grate it then cook next to champignons for a minute. Then pour 6 dl of water and add spaghetti. Season with little salt and mix everything together and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the cooking cream, truffle paste and stir, cook until the dish thickens nicely and spaghetti is cooked. Stir in between so it doesn't stick.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir in finally chopped chives.Serve hot, with a little grated cheese on top.
Leave A Comment