This cooked in 15 minutes pasta dish is tasty, creamy and fresh. It’s also super easy to cook.
You make the sauce in one pan, cook pasta in the other one and just combine. Starchy water from cooked pasta is super important, so save it to add it to the dish at the end so you can make it moist and creamy.
Pasta dries out quickly so you need to serve it straight away. When it’s cold heat it up with the help of some more leftover water from pasta.
Lemon Prawn Pasta
Servings 4 portions
- 300 grams of wide spinach noodles
- 1 table spoon of butter
- 400 grams of prawn tails
- 200 ml of cooking cream⠀
- 40 grams of arugula
- 2 table spoons of lemon juice
- Lemon zest of half a lemon
- Black pepper
- Additional lemon wedges
- Put butter in a pan and add in prawn tails then cook and stir for a couple of minutes, add in lemon juice, lemon zest, season with salt and pepper.
- In this time add pasta to salty boiling water and cook until done, then drain but save some starchy water!
- Add arugula to the sauce and cook for a minute so that it becomes wilted.Add in cooking cream and cook for a minute or two. Don’t worry if it looks watery, the pasta will thicken it up. Then add in cooked pasta and stir. Also pour in some pasta water to make it creamy consistency to your liking and serve immediately. ⠀Drizzle a little lemon juice on top and enjoy.
Leave A Comment