How about a healthier version to regular fried chicken stake? Coconut breaded chicken steaks are so flavorful that you will gladly replace the two.
Make sure the meat is thin, so it can cook properly because coconut can burn easy otherwise. I love the aromatic, sweet taste that coconut brings to the table. Serve this with some hot sauce for a snack or topped over your favorite salad.
Coconut breaded chicken steaks
Servings 2 portions
- 200 grams of small chicken steaks
- 40 grams of smooth flour
- 60 grams of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Coconut oil
- Beat the chicken steaks first to make them really thin, and then salt them. Put flour on one plate, egg with milk in the other and whisk, and put coconut flour in the third plate.
- Roll the chicken steaks in flour, then soak one by one in the egg and roll in coconut flour.
- In a small skillet, heat the coconut oil (add enough to cover the bottom well), over medium heat, fry the steaks on each side for a few minutes to brown nicely.Place on a paper towel, then serve hot.
Leave A Comment