This recipe is for creamy, crunchy, delicious and fresh egg salad.
Very easy to make, you can cook the eggs a day in advance before preparing the dish if you want.
I made a simple egg sandwich with this Turmeric Egg Salad. I just add the salad between two slices of bread (I used my homemade sourdough bread) and a slice of lettuce and enjoy. Definitely one of those sandwiches that just falls apart while eating and you make a big mess all over but at the end you will be licking that plate.
Salad can be stored in a closed container in refrigerator for a couple of days.
Turmeric Egg Salad
Servings 3 portions
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 - 2 young onions
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 80 grams of radishes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Black pepper
- First make hard boiled eggs. I cooked them in boiling water for 10 minutes and then rinse them with cold water to cool them faster.
- During this time, cut the radishes into smaller cubes and chop the parsley and onion.
- Peel and halve the eggs and separate the yolk and egg white. Chop the egg whites into smaller pieces.
- Add Greek yogurt, olive oil, salt, pepper and turmeric to the yolks and mash with a fork and mix.
- Place all prepared ingredients in a bowl and stir it up, taste and season if necessary. Serve it straight away or store in the fridge for later.
Leave A Comment