This is my Cream Cheese Pesto Alla Genovese Pasta recipe that I am sure you will love to make at home. It is super easy to cook, all you need is 3 basic ingredients. You can prepare this under 10 minutes. Time really depends on the pasta you choose.
I used thin spaghetti that are cooked in like 4 minutes. Then I just mixed the ingredients together and it was done with so little effort but tastes super good.
The one thing to be careful when making Cream Cheese Pesto Alla Genovese is choosing a quality Basil Pesto. Use the one you really like and that tastes very good on its own. Even better if you you make your own Pesto Alla Genovese at home.
If you like Basil Pesto maybe you will also want to see my easy recipe for Pesto Omelette with Champignons.
Cream Cheese Pesto Alla Genovese Pasta
- 300 grams of pasta (spaghetti)
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 2 table spoons of basil pesto
- Black pepper
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top
- Start cooking your pasta by instructions, when it’s done, drain it but absolutely save some starchy water that pasta was cooking in.
- Then add cream cheese and basil pesto to the pasta and stir it up while slowly adding in starchy water to turn it into the creamy consistency you want. Taste it then season with salt and black pepper accordantly. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and serve straight away.
Leave A Comment